Butyl pond liners have successfully been used to line ponds, lakes and reservoirs for the past 40+ years due to their life-long characteristics, flexibility and ability to accommodate ground movement.
Physical properties provided by Butyl pond liners
- - Flexible with high puncture resistance
- - Excellent elongation properties
- - Leak-proof qualities offering a highly effective water-tight membrane
- - UV stable and therefore can withstand longer exposure to the sun
- - Easily repairable
- - Can be readily manipulated around ground contours